CinePlex Cameras and Accessories
Plexon’s CinePlex® System has high precision triggered cameras that are operated in full synchrony with neural data acquisition.
The CinePlex System uses low-noise, standard VGA FireWire cameras. The CinePlex System is capable of supporting from one to four cameras depending on the configuration chosen.
- This camera has a standard resolution and up to 80 frames per second
- For researchers who will be recording and tracking quick movements, the Pike camera would be required. For example, if tracking a reaching task while recording neural activity a Pike camera would be optimal.
- Pike cameras have a standard resolution and up to 200 frames per second.
Each camera includes:
- USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5-pin cable, 15 ft.
- FireWire-B and trigger cables
- Camera heat sink and Manfrotto® RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter with 200PL-14 Plate
- Adjustable Camera Mounting Bracket
- 1/2″ 4.5-12.5mm f1.2 Varifocal, Manual Iris
- 1/2″ 8-48mm Manual Iris Lens
- 1/2″ 13-130mm 10X Close-up Manual Zoom, Manual Iris
- 1/2″ 4-8mm f1.4 Varifocal
|Camera resolution and frames per second||– AVT Stingray: 640 x 480 resolution, 80fps|
– AVT Pike: 640 x 480 resolution, 200fps
– AVT Pike: 960 x 960 high resolution, 60fps
Post date December 2015
Post Date September 2018
Post date October 2014. This user guide contains updated functionality for the use of CinePlex integrated with OmniPlex only.
Legacy Manuals/User Guides
Post date February 2010. Comprehensive CinePlex User Guide through version 3.0.