Careers at Plexon
Imagine playing a role in unlocking the pivotal links to understanding Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease, or possibly how to direct the regeneration of nerve tissue, or maybe even unlocking the brain’s secrets driving addictive behavior.
At Plexon, you can. We are pioneers and innovators of customized, high performance data acquisition and analysis solutions designed specifically for neuroscience research. Our equipment and solutions lay the foundation for work performed around the globe in basic science, Brain-Machine Interfaces (BMI), neurodegenerative diseases, addictive behaviors and neuroprosthetics. And we are just getting started.
Plexon is actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies for researchers to possess what they need to make landmark discoveries that affect our lives. If you seek a career that is challenging, energizing and rewarding, we hope you will consider Plexon as we push the boundaries of neuroscience.
Plexon’s world headquarters, located in Dallas, Texas, is the primary home of its corporate and manufacturing activities. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, a stimulating work environment and one of the coolest cities in the country according to Forbes magazine…not just local residents.
Plexon is always interested in hearing from talented individuals. Specific open positions are posted below, while other opportunities may become available for the right person at the right time. If you love neuroscience and would enjoy working with some of the most prestigious research labs around the world, we invite you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are responding to a specific opening, please follow the instructions within its listing. Principals only, please. No recruiters. Plexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Conduct global activities involved in prospecting leads, quoting, closing sales, and post-sale support.
• Meet personal, regional, and corporate sales goals.
• Assist management in drafting market and sales plans.
• Become expert in Plexon’s product lines so that you can operate, explain, sell, install, and troubleshoot them.
• Exhibit the products at relevant trade shows around the world.
• Represent Plexon customers at internal Plexon meetings, discussions, and design reviews.
• Keep abreast of developments in the neuroscience research markets.