There have been numerous presentations and publications using Plexon technology. We have compiled a non-exhaustive list of these publications to aid in the use and integration of our equipment into your lab environment.
If you have an article that mentions Plexon, contact us about our T-Shirts for Research Articles program.
- Beckert MV, Pavão R, Peña JL (2017) Distinct Correlation Structure Supporting a Rate-Code for Sound Localization in the Owl’s Auditory Forebrain. eneuro4.
- Bueno-Junior LS, Simon NW, Wegener MA, Moghaddam B (2017) Repeated Nicotine Strengthens Gamma Oscillations in the Prefrontal Cortex and Improves Visual Attention. Neuropsychopharmacology42:1590–1598.
- Hasse JM, Briggs F (2017) Corticogeniculate feedback sharpens the temporal precision and spatial resolution of visual signals in the ferret. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences:201704524.
- Lima GZdS, Lopes SR, Prado TL, Lobao-Soares B, do Nascimento GC, Fontenele-Araujo J, et al. (2017) Predictability of arousal in mouse slow wave sleep by accelerometer data. PLoS ONE 12(5): e0176761.
- Mastro KJ, Zitelli KT, Willard AM, Leblanc KH, Kravitz AV, Gittis AH (2017) Cell-specific pallidal intervention induces long-lasting motor recovery in dopamine-depleted mice. Nature Neuroscience20:815–823.
- Morrison SE, Mcginty VB, Hoffmann JD, Nicola SM (2017) Limbic-motor integration by neural excitations and inhibitions in the nucleus accumbens. Journal of Neurophysiology.
- Vechio KBD, Soares FK, Francesca B, Daniel A-F, Paul-Antoine L, Alix T-C, Régis P, Wilfredo B, Sidarta R, Pierre-Herve L, Marcos QC (2017) Electrophysiological evidence that the retrosplenial cortex displays a strong and specific activation phased with hippocampal theta during paradoxical (REM) sleep. The Journal of Neuroscience:0026–0017.