CineLyzer Cameras and Accessories
CineLyzer® Behavioral Research System is Plexon’s new comprehensive approach to digital video recording, position tracking, and behavioral analysis for freely moving animal experiments in a range of settings.
The CineLyzer Software can be purchased as a single camera or multi-camera license and is bundled with up to four camera kits. Plexon offers two models if the Point Grey Research®, Inc. Firefly® USB 2.0 camera:
- Model FMVU-03MTC-CS (for color imaging), or
- Model FMVU-03MTM-CS (for black and white or infrared (IR) imaging)
Each camera includes:
- USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5-pin cable, 15 ft.
- Camera heat sink and Manfrotto® RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter with 200PL-14 Plate
- Adjustable Camera Mounting Bracket
- 1/3″ High-Resolution varifocal lens (3 to 8mm), installed by Plexon
|Video file format generated||Standard .AVI files in MPEG format||Essentially unlimited .AVI file size (Microsoft® extension to NTFS format eliminates the 4GB size limit).|
|Number of cameras supported||1 to 4||– USB 2.0 camera, 752 x 480 pixels, 1/3″ CMOS, CS Mount – 1/3″ High-Resolution varifocal lens (3 to 8mm), installed by Plexon. – Camera heat sink and Manfrotto® RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter with 200PL-14 Plate – USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5 -pin cable, 15ft|
|Video file compression||MPEG quality adjustable from 1 to 10||Default is 4.|