Society for Neuroscience 2023
We’re excited to connect with you at SfN. Come by booth 1836 to check out what is new at Plexon.
Join Andrew Klein and Fabio Boi
High-density, high-channel recording with SiNAPS probes and OmniPlex
Join us in the Plexon booth at 2pm on Sunday for a joint presentation with Fabio Boi from Corticale SRL and Andrew Klein from Plexon Inc. Fabio will showcase the latest in SiNAPS probe technology and Andrew will discuss how the OmniPlex system enables users to record from all channels of a SiNAPS probe and utilize powerful referencing, thresholding, culling, and spike sorting features only available from Plexon Inc.
Join Tobias Teichert
A Mesoscopic Electrophysiology Platform (MePhys) to Measure the Functional Connectome of the Non-human Primate Brain
Key aspects of brain function can only be understood by recording from the entire brain in parallel, rather than parts of it in sequence. Electrophysiology has excellent temporal resolution, but either limited coverage or limited spatial resolution. Stop by the Plexon booth to hear about the development of the first electrophysiological mesoscope that has the volume of an entire hemisphere as its field of view. Tobias Teichert from the University of Pittsburgh, will be in the booth at 3pm on Sunday Nov 12th to present this exciting data and answer questions.
Featured Posters: Plexon Probes
Further Your Research with Data Discussions
Add these poster presentations to your itinerary!
Make sure to visit these posters at Neuroscience 2023 and check out how each of these labs are using Plexon equipment.
- Ultra-Fast Visual and Spatial Association Learning in Monkeys: A New Tool To Examine the Hippocampal Cognitive Map – OmniPlex, Electrodes
- Visual Sequence Encoding in Mouse Anterior Cingulate Cortex: Local Mechanisms and Long-Range Circuits – OmniPlex
- Bidirectional Modulation Effects on Neural Activity Induced by Near-Infrared Light Stimulation to the Mouse Inferior Colliculus in Vivo – OmniPlex, Electrodes
- A Connection From the Fastigial Nucleus to the Supramammillary Area and Its Influence on Social Behavior in Mice – PlexBright
- Central Amygdala Activity During an Ethanol Self-Administration Task Dynamically Tracks Motivation State – OmniPlex, CinePlex
- Investigations of Population Dynamics in the Midbrain Superior Colliculus of the Echolocating Bat – OmniPlex*
- Chronic Ethanol Vapor Exposure in Adult Rats Reduces Behavioral Flexibility in Protracted Withdrawal – OmniPlex, MAP
- Impact of Retinal Excitotoxic Lesions on Responses of Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Nucleus Neurons in the Ferret – OmniPlex
- A SiNAPS research platform for behavioral studies with implantable CMOS probes – SiNAPS
- Spatial Working Memory in Pig Models of Alzheimer’s Disease Lacking Functional PSEN1– Cinelyzer
- Repeated Ethanol Exposures Alter the Reward-Dependent Spatiotemporal Cellular Activities in the Dorsal Striatum– Multi-Wavelength Fiber Photometry System
- Neuromodulation by Nicotine Across a Cortical Column in V1 – S-probe
- Orbitofrontal and Infralimbic Neuronal Processing of Adaptive Versus Maladaptive Avoidant Responses in a Novel Operant Safety Task – OmniPlex
*Winner of the Plexon Presenter Award
Featured Products at Booth 1836