CineLyzer Behavioral Tracking and Analysis System
CineLyzer® Behavioral Research System is Plexon’s new comprehensive approach to digital video recording, position tracking, and behavioral analysis for freely moving animal experiments in a range of settings. Plexon has now leveraged the sophisticated tracking algorithms from the CinePlex® System that serves electrophysiology needs into a new product tailored for behavioral research. Introducing the NEW CineLyzer Behavioral Tracking and Analysis System.
**CineLyzer v4 is now available and offers enhanced statistical comparisons, more options for quickly analyzing the same data with multiple settings, and flexible modifications of arena settings on a per-session basis! Click here to learn more about these new features.**
The CineLyzer Behavioral Research System for video tracking and analysis of freely-moving subjects is designed to meet a variety of research needs. We offer both economical single camera and multi-camera licensing options with the ability to upgrade as your research needs expand. Licenses are bundled with high-resolution digital cameras and mounting kits. Optional items include a digital input/output device and a fully-optimized computer at a very competitive price (computer required for 4 camera license option). Furthermore, the comprehensive database makes data collection and analysis a breeze, offering organization of multiple sessions within an experiment and customizable session-specific descriptions for subject identification and variable entry. CineLyzer offers our entire suite of behavior tracking and analysis features with each license, no additional module purchases necessary.
- Customizable Arena Settings – Arenas can be drawn and modified to virtually any shape for a variety of apparatuses (e.g., Elevated plus maze, watermaze, T-maze), and modifications can even be made post-recording!
- Tracking in Zones and Zone Sequences – Use zones for tracking in specific locations, on or around objects, or specific paths of movement through the arena for sophisticated behavioral paradigms. Like the arenas, zones can be defined either pre or post-recording for maximal flexibility!
- Real-Time Tracking and Behavioral Analyses – speed, distance traveled, time in zones or zone sequences and number of zone/sequence entries are automatically computed.
- Interface with External Equipment – use the CineLyzer digital input/output device with live video recording to use positional data, speed, movement trajectories, or head direction to turn on/off external devices (e.g., pellet dispensers or LEDs) for a wide range of behavioral paradigms including: watermaze tracking, t maze tracking, conditioning experiments, operant tasks, elevated plus maze, or place preference assays.
- Tracking via three methods: contour, LED, or with (up to 12) color markers
- Graphical and path trajectory visualization
- Choose from color or infrared cameras for recording in daylight or near IR conditions.
- Data exported to .csv
Regardless of your research, Plexon likely has a highly effective video tracking and analysis solution. A Plexon Sales Engineer is available to provide additional information and to assist you in determining what CineLyzer System configuration could best support your research most cost effe