SfN 2017 Plexon Travel Award
Congratulations Elizabeth West, the winner of Plexon’s Neuroscience 2017 travel award SfN17. As a postdoctoral student in the Carelli Lab at the University of North Carolina, Elizabeth will be presenting on how previous cocaine exposure alters prelimbic neuronal activity during learning. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! Stay tuned for future travel awards from Plexon!
Presenting at SfN 2017?
Plexon is holding a random drawing from eligible applicants and will be awarding one $500 travel award for the Society for Neuroscience’s Annual Meeting in Washington D.C..
Submission no longer accepted.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be registered to attend SfN 2017 in Washington D.C.
- Be an author on an accepted abstract or presentation for SFN 2017 in which Plexon equipment was used to conduct the research
- Complete the application and attach a copy of the abstract
The winner will be announced October 20th, 2017. Plexon will provide the winner with a check in the amount of $500. Good luck and we hope to see you at SFN 2017!
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to allow Plexon to include your name and abstract information in related marketing campaigns.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. The application must be completed in full.