Neuroscience 2017 Plexon Travel Award
Presenting at Neuroscience 2017?
Congratulations to Elizabeth West, the winner of Plexon’s Neuroscience 2017 travel award. As a postdoctoral student in the Carelli Lab at the University of North Carolina, Elizabeth will be presenting on how previous cocaine exposure alters prelimbic neuronal activity during learning. Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! Stay tuned for future travel awards from Plexon!
Applications for the travel award are no longer being accepted. We will announce the winner soon!
Plexon is holding a random drawing from eligible applicants and will be awarding one $500 travel award for the Society of Neuroscience Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. Submission will be accepted through November 1st, 2017.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be registered to attend Neuroscience 2017 in Washington, DC
- Be an author on an accepted abstract or presentation for Neuroscience 2017 in which Plexon equipment was used to conduct the research
- Complete the application and attach a copy of the abstract
The winner will be announced November 3rd, 2017. Plexon will provide the winner with a check in the amount of $500. Good luck and we hope to see you at SfN 2017!
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to allow Plexon to include your name and abstract information in related marketing campaigns.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. The application must be completed in full.