Neuroscience 2018 Plexon Travel Award
Presenting at Neuroscience 2018?
Plexon SfN 2018 Travel Award Winners
Congratulations to Morgan Zipperly, winner of one of the Plexon Neuroscience 2018 travel awards. As MD/PhD student in the Day Lab at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Morgan will present her data on how acute cocaine experience alters neuronal activity in the NAc and how these changes influence reward and goal-motivated behavior.
Congratulations to Ryan Ly, winner of one of the Plexon Neuroscience 2018 travel awards. As a graduate student in the Kastner Lab at Princeton, Ryan will present his data on the effects of attention on the dorsal and ventral pulvinar.
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! Stay tuned for future travel awards from Plexon.
***Submissions are now closed***
Plexon is holding a random drawing from eligible applicants and will be awarding two $500 travel awards for the Society for Neuroscience’s Annual Meeting in San Diego, California.
Submissions accepted through October 15th, 2018.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be registered to attend Neuroscience 2018 in San Diego.
- Be an author on an accepted abstract or presentation for Neuroscience 2018 in which Plexon equipment was used to conduct the research
- Complete the application and attach a copy of the abstract
The winners will be announced October 18th, 2018. Plexon will provide each winner with a check in the amount of $500. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you at Neuroscience 2018!
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to allow Plexon to include your name and abstract information in related marketing campaigns.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. The application must be completed in full.