Upcoming Deadlines for March 2013 (Passed)
|March 11, 2013|
Don’t miss the deadline for Plexon’s first JoVE Publication Grant contest on Wednesday, March 13, 2013. The contest is open to all research that utilized the OmniPlex® System for data acquisition. See additional details and the registration form online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Winner will receive:
- All of the standard activities to formally publish the article, not only in a text format, but also with an accompanying video detailing the methods and analysis with a professional voice-over in English.
- The option to be in the video presentation.
- Publication and hosting of the article in the “Free Access” section of the JoVE website for all to see forever.
- Link to publication from the Plexon website, and others of your choosing.
- Indexing in PubMed, MEDLINE, SciFinder and PubGet at a minimum.
- Recognition in the Plexon newsletter that circulates to thousands of researchers worldwide, and in the JoVE newsletter that circulates to tens of thousands.
Who knows, maybe your research will entice more than 10,000 views in the first year alone like other JoVE publications referencing Plexon equipment! Good luck!
Annual Workshop Early Registration Deadline End of Month
April 29 – May 2, 2013; Dallas, Texas, USA
Hands-on workshops include:
Bring your data and take advantage of our 1-on-1 coaching opportunities!
To receive the early registration price, a Registration Form and payment must be received by Sunday, March 31, 2013. Registration will remain open through April at the standard registration price as long as seats are still available. We welcome any questions at email@example.com.
Spend three days with us becoming a super user, and the rest of the year making history that will impact scientific knowledge and your career!