Society for Neuroscience 2019 Plexon Travel Award
Presenting at SfN 2019?
Plexon SfN 2019 Travel Award Winners
Congratulations to Sean Trettel, winner of one of the Plexon Neuroscience 2019 travel awards. As a postdoc in the Burwell Lab at Brown University, Sean will present his data on how the rat perirhinal and postrhinal cortices interact during tasks that engage attention and memory.
Congratulations to Kushal Bakshi, winner of one of the Plexon Neuroscience 2019 travel awards. As a graduate student in the Smotherman Lab at Texas A&M University, Kushal will present his data on the neural circuits underpinning frequency-modulated sweep selectivity in Mexican free-tailed bats.
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! Stay tuned for future travel awards from Plexon.
***Submissions are now closed***
Plexon is holding a random drawing from eligible applicants and will be awarding two $500 travel awards for the Society for Neuroscience’s Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
Submissions accepted through September 20th, 2019.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be registered to attend SfN 2019 in Chicago.
- Be an author on an accepted abstract or presentation for SfN 2019 in which Plexon equipment was used to conduct the research
- Complete the application and attach a copy of the abstract
The winners will be announced September 25th, 2019. Plexon will provide each winner with a check in the amount of $500. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you at SfN 2019!
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to allow Plexon to include your name and abstract information in related marketing campaigns.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. The application must be completed in full.