Plexon Inc Announces Conferences, Workshops and Symposiums
January 26, 2016
DALLAS, TEXAS — (January 26, 2016) – Plexon Inc, the leader in advanced hardware and software solutions for neuroscience and behavioral research, announces that upon finalizing the 2016 event calendar, it will support and/or maintain a presence at more events than ever before making it even easier to meet with a Plexon representative live.
Last year, Plexon supported 17 events in nine countries on four continents. This year, researchers can expect the Company to support and promote scientific knowledge sharing at more than 20 events around the world including the 49th Winter Conference on Brain Research taking place right now. This year’s events include but are not limited to:
- 6th Annual Meeting of the GDR 2904 Multielectrode Systems for Neuroscience, January 5–7
- Winter Conference on Brain Research (WCBR) 2016, January 23-28
- Experimental Biology 2016, April 2-6
- 7th Annual Plexon Neurophysiology and Behavior Workshop, April 11–14
- 10th Annual Canadian Neuroscience, May 29 – June 1
- International Behavioral Neuroscience (IBNS) 25th Annual Meeting, June 7-12
- NANS2-Neural Interfaces (NIC) Joint Meeting, June 26-28
- 10th Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS) Forum of Neuroscience, July 2-6
- 4th Annual Plexon China Regional Neurophysiology Workshop, July 18–20
- 39th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, July 20-22
- 2016 Gordon Research Conference on Neurobiology of Cognition, July 24-29
- 31st International Congress of Psychology (ICP), July 24-29
- Plexon’s Japan Regional Neurophysiology Workshop, July 24–29
- Dopamine 2016, September 5-8
- Pavlovian Society Annual Meeting, September 29 – October 2
- 3rd Bordeaux Neurocampus Conference, September 30 – October 2
- Neuroscience 2016, November 12-16
- And many more with our distribution partners
At any event, researchers are encouraged to stop by and say “Hello.” In fact, Plexon would also love to hear about individual experiences with our equipment, ideas for future products, and even recommendations regarding additional documentation.
Finally, if there is an amazing event that that Plexon should be considering, send an email to email@example.com and let the Company know about it! Neuroscientists can always check out where the Company will be next by clicking the on the Events page of the Plexon website.
About Plexon Inc
Plexon is a pioneer and leading innovator of custom, high performance data acquisition, behavior and analysis solutions specifically designed for scientific research. We collaborate with and supply thousands of customers including the most prestigious neuroscience laboratories around the globe driving new frontiers in areas including basic science, brain-machine interfaces (BMI), neurodegenerative diseases, addictive behaviors and neuroprosthetics. Plexon offers integrated solutions for in vivo neurophysiology, optogenetics and behavioral research — backed by its industry-leading commitment to quality and customer support. plexon.com.