OmniPlex® Release 19.2
OmniPlex® Neural Data Acquisition System is Plexon’s flagship electrophysiology research system. This system combines front-end amplification and acquisition with intuitive and powerful control and visualization software. This release includes many important enhancements.
New Features Include:
- Support for new 128 channel digital headstages.
- True peak alignment feature for aligned spike detection.
- Support for the Native Client API in PlexNetLocal and PlexNetRemote.
- OmniPlex-A systems can now include AuxAI card (if present in chassis) in new topologies.
- Additional improvements to digital headstage detection for greater reliability with odd cable lengths.
- Toggling between live and snapshot display modes no longer affects unit editing status.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Download the new software today.
Learn more about all of the new features in the Release Notes