OmniPlex® Release 18
OmniPlex® Neural Data Acquisition System is Plexon’s flagship electrophysiology research system. This system combines front-end amplification and acquisition with intuitive and powerful control and visualization software. This release includes many important enhancements.
New Features Include:
- Added OPX Native API online client SDKs (C/C++, Python, Matlab); old SDKs (C/C++, Matlab) are still supported
- Added support for HST64DS and HST64DSH digital headstages
- New topologies for 16 channel DHP systems now default to the HST16D Gen2 headstage
- Added support for mousewheel zoom in histogram view
- Added option in PlexControl to toggle between showing all columns in the Properties Spreadsheet and only those related to the currently selected source
- Disabled channels are now marked out in graphical views with a slash / instead of an X
- Added support for PXIe version of OmniPlex chassis and cards (“eChassis”)
- Added support for additional options for DINe digital input card (PXIe only)
Download the new software today.
Learn more about all of the new features in the Release Notes