OmniPlex® Release 18.3
OmniPlex® Neural Data Acquisition System is Plexon’s flagship electrophysiology research system. This system combines front-end amplification and acquisition with intuitive and powerful control and visualization software. This release includes many important enhancements.
New Features Include:
- Fixed bug where certain non-standard cable lengths could
cause DHP digital headstage detection to fail to detect a
properly connected 64 channel headstage.
- Optimized speed of DHP digital headstage detection,
especially for high channel count systems.
- Fixed bug where changing between 32 and 64 channel digital
headstages could cause incorrect channel numbering in
- Fixed bug where the per-port pullup/pulldown options for
the eChassis DI card (DINe) were swapped between ports A/B.
- Fixed bug where a pxc could be loaded with a different
timestamp resolution than the resolution currently in Server,
which caused various problems.
- Fixed bug where magnification changes in a continuous view
that were caused by another view changing its magnification
(with Chain Control enabled) didn’t update the magnification
value show in its toolbar control.
- Fixed bug with saving the default pxs directory in Server.
- Fixed bug where the initial update of the sort quality
metrics swapped the LRatio and Isolation Distance values.
- Improved quality of interpolation in main spike window.
- Improved performance at high channel counts.
Download the new software today.
Learn more about all of the new features in the Release Notes