OmniPlex® Release 17
OmniPlex® Neural Data Acquisition System is Plexon’s flagship electrophysiology research system. This system combines front-end amplification and acquisition with intuitive and powerful control and visualization software. This release includes many important enhancements.
New Features Include:
- Adjust the primary digital filters in OmniPlex without having to stop and restart data acquisition
- The auxiliary analog input (AuxAI) device now supports optional digital highpass and lowpass filters, similar to those available for the SPKC and FP sources
- View spectral information in a more intuitive and expressive manner using the new Spectral 3D view
- “Lock” spectrograms to view only the FP source, or can view the spectra of any continuous source, including wideband (WB), spike-continuous (SPKC) or AuxAI (AI / AIF)
- Peak seeking automatic spike sorting
- Guided spike sorting
- Spike sorting quality metrics
- Automatic spike sorting can now be used with the line sorting method
- Adjust the size of a sorting contour in 2D polygon sorting, whether it was manually drawn or is the result of an automatic sort
- Live ISI and autocorrelation histograms
- The Units view now has functions for manually or automatically merging similar units.
- OmniPlex channel mapping files (cmf files) can now be specified on a per-pxc basis
Download the new software today.