Highlights from “HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EXPORTING FROM OFS TO MATLAB, 2016 WORKSHOP AND MORE!”
Did you know . . . How to Export From OFS to MATLAB®?
Researchers often wish to export data from a file being analyzed in our Offline Sorter™ software to a MATLAB® file. Occasionally, when attempting to export in this manner, the MATLAB radio button is greyed out, thus inaccessible. There is a simple remedy to this situation. A new entry in the Windows PATH variable may need to be created so that specific MATLAB files can be accessed properly. Once this path setting process is completed, the “Export to MATLAB” radio button, that may have been greyed out previously, is now enabled.
The document MATLAB Export Troubleshooting Guide outlines the steps to accomplish this. Should you need further assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent articles published online in electronic-only journals or ahead of print:
- Blackwell, Jennifer M., Thibaud O. Taillefumier, Ryan G. Natan, Isaac M. Carruthers, Marcelo O. Magnasco, and Maria N. Geffen. “Stable encoding of sounds over a broad range of statistical parameters in the auditory cortex.” European Journal of Neuroscience (2015).
- Charkhkar, Hamid, David E. Arreaga-Salas, Thao Tran, Audrey Hammack, Walter E. Voit, Joseph J. Pancrazio, and Bruce E. Gnade. “Novel Disposable Microelectrode Array for Cultured Neuronal Network Recording Exhibiting Equivalent Performance to Commercially Available Arrays.” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical (2015).
- Charkhkar, Hamid, Gretchen L. Knaack, Daniel G. McHail, Himadri S. Mandal, Nathalia Peixoto, Judith F. Rubinson, Theodore C. Dumas, and Joseph J. Pancrazio. “Chronic intracortical neural recordings using microelectrode arrays coated with PEDOT-TFB.” Acta Biomaterialia (2015).
- Dougherty, Kacie, Michele A. Cox, Taihei Ninomiya, David A. Leopold, and Alexander Maier. “Ongoing Alpha Activity in V1 Regulates Visually Driven Spiking Responses.” Cerebral Cortex (2015).
- Golub, Matthew D., M. Yu Byron, and Steven M. Chase. “Internal models for interpreting neural population activity during sensorimotor control.” eLife (2015).
- Itoga, Christy A., Kent C. Berridge, and J. Wayne Aldridge. Ventral Pallidal Coding of a Learned Taste Aversion.” Behavioural Brain Research (2015).
- Joshi, Siddhartha, Yin Li, Rishi M. Kalwani, and Joshua I. Gold. “Relationships between Pupil Diameter and Neuronal Activity in the Locus Coeruleus, Colliculi, and Cingulate Cortex.” Neuron (2015).
- Killian, Nathaniel J., Steve M. Potter, and Elizabeth A. Buffalo. “Saccade direction encoding in the primate entorhinal cortex during visual exploration.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2015).
- Liu, Jia, Hyun Joo Lee, Andrew J. Weitz, Zhongnan Fang, Peter Lin, ManKin Choy, Robert Fisher et al. “Frequency-selective control of cortical and subcortical networks by central thalamus.” eLife 4 (2015).
- Lopatina, Nina, Michael A. McDannald, Clay V. Steyer, Brian F. Sadacca, Joseph F. Cheer, and Geoffrey Schoenbaum. “Lateral orbitofrontal neurons acquire responses to upshifted, downshifted, or blocked cues during unblocking.” eLife (2015).
- Lorea-Hernández, Jonathan-Julio, Teresa Morales, Ana-Julia Rivera-Angulo, David Alcantara-Gonzalez, and Fernando Peña-Ortega. “Microglia modulate respiratory rhythm generation and autoresuscitation.” Glia (2015).
- Lux, Vanessa, Olivia A. Masseck, Stefan Herlitze, and Magdalena M. Sauvage. “Optogenetic Destabilization of the Memory Trace in CA1: Insights into Reconsolidation and Retrieval Processes.” Cerebral Cortex (2015).
- Morrison, Thomas R., Robert W. Sikes, and Richard H. Melloni. “Anabolic Steroids Alter the Physiological Activity of Aggression Circuits in the Lateral Anterior Hypothalamus.” Neuroscience (2015).
- Roy, Arani, Jason J. Osik, Neil J. Ritter, Shen Wang, James T. Shaw, Jozsef Fiser, and Stephen D. Van Hooser. “Optogenetic spatial and temporal control of cortical circuits on a columnar scale.” Journal of Neurophysiology (2015).
- Sachs, Nicholas A., Ricardo Ruiz-Torres, Eric J. Perreault, and Lee E. Miller. “Brain-state classification and a dual-state decoder dramatically improve the control of cursor movement through a brain-machine interface.” Journal of Neural Engineering 13, no. 1 (2015).
- Sarma, Arup, Nicolas Y. Masse, Xiao-Jing Wang, and David J. Freedman. “Task-specific versus generalized mnemonic representationsin parietal and prefrontal cortices.” Nature Neuroscience (2015).
- Strait, Caleb E., Brianna J. Sleezer, Tommy C. Blanchard, Habiba Azab, Meghan D. Castagno, and Benjamin Y. Hayden. “Neuronal selectivity for spatial position of offers and choices in five reward regions.” Journal of Neurophysiology (2015).
- Veit, Lena, Konstantin Hartmann, and Andreas Nieder. “SpatiallyTuned Neurons in Corvid Nidopallium Caudolaterale Signal Target Position During Visual Search.” Cerebral Cortex (2015).
Recent articles published in full print:
- Israelashvili, Michal, and Izhar Bar-Gad. “Corticostriatal Divergent Function in Determining the Temporal and Spatial Properties of Motor Tics.” The Journal of Neuroscience 35, no. 50 (2015): 16340-16351.<