Guest Speakers for Neurophysiology and Behavior Workshop
December 16, 2013
DALLAS, TX — (December 16, 2013) – Plexon Inc, the leader in advanced hardware and software solutions for neuroscience and behavioral research, announces the guest speaker line-up for the 5th Annual Neurophysiology and Behavior Workshop to be held in Dallas, Texas, USA from March 17th to March 20th, 2014.
Each of the following distinguished presenters will be sharing their personal experiences working with Plexon equipment, detailing tips and best practices for the best outcome:
- Neural recording with OmniPlex®: Farran Briggs, PhD, Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Physiology
- Optogenetics with PlexBright™: Philip Tovote, PhD, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
- Behavior research with CinePlex®: Huijing Xu, MS, University of Southern California, Center for Neural Engineering, and
- Specialty probes featuring the U- and V-Probe: Alex Huk, PhD, University of Texas at Austin, Center for Perceptual Systems, Institute for Neuroscience
Plexon is thrilled to host such experienced speakers as part of the industry’s most unique event. Plexon’s Annual Workshop is inclusive of three full days of instruction from highly skilled researchers, software developers and other subject matter experts! Participants will benefit for years to come from:
- Three full days (25+ hours) of instruction and hands-on exercises;
- Presentations and exercise materials to keep;
- A break-out room for one-on-one coaching;
- Welcome reception and a separate social event;
- Breakfast and lunch for all three days, plus dinner the evening of the social event;
- Certificate of Completion;
- $150 Gift Certificate for the attendee to use at the 2015 workshop;
- $150 Buddy Gift Certificate for the 2015 workshop to be shared with any colleague; and
- T-shirt and mug.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit plexon.com/2014-Annual-Workshop.
About Plexon Inc
Plexon is a pioneer and leading innovator of custom, high performance data acquisition, behavior and analysis solutions specifically designed for scientific research. We collaborate with and supply thousands of customers including the most prestigious neuroscience laboratories around the globe driving new frontiers in areas including basic science, brain-machine interfaces (BMI), neurodegenerative diseases, addictive behaviors and neuroprosthetics. Plexon offers integrated solutions for in vivo neurophysiology, optogenetics and behavioral research — backed by its industry-leading commitment to quality and customer support. plexon.com.