FENS Annual Meeting 2018 Plexon Travel Award
Congratulations to Adam Seaton and Aleksandra Trenk, the winners of Plexon’s FENS Forum 2018 travel award. As a student in the Bast Lab at the University of Nottingham, Adam will be presenting on the nucleus accumbens role in hippocampal learning-behavior translation. As a student in the Blasiak Lab at Jagiellonian University, Aleksandra will be presenting on the activity patterns of nucleus incertus neurons. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! Stay tuned for future travel awards from Plexon!
Presenting at FENS 2018?
Plexon is holding a random drawing from eligible applicants and will be awarding two $500 travel awards for the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies’ 11th Annual Meeting in Berlin, Germany.
Submissions are no longer being accepted
Eligible applicants must:
- Be registered to attend FENS 2018 in Berlin, Germany
- Be an author on an accepted abstract or presentation for FENS 2018 in which Plexon equipment was used to conduct the research
- Complete the application and attach a copy of the abstract
The winner will be announced June 18th, 2018. Plexon will provide each winner with a check in the amount of $500. Good luck and we hope to see you at FENS 2018!
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to allow Plexon to include your name and abstract information in related marketing campaigns.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. The application must be completed in full.