- High performance data acquisition with the OmniPlex System.
- Powerful Online Sorting and flagship electrophsyiology research system
- Digital inputs for 64 channels and 32 auxiliary analog inputs for non-neural experiment signals.
- OmniPlex software consists of OmniPlex Server, the “software engine” for neural signal processing, and PlexControl, the main user interface that provides data visualization and the user interface.
- Plexon’s most advanced subsytem, the Digital Headstage Processor is for use with digital headstages and enables up to 512 channels of neural recording.
- And what we consider to be of utmost importance is that with Plexon you get a knowledgeable sales team with behavioral research experience, as well as detailed support with your purchases, be it OmniPlex or any one of our other neuroscience research systems
Learn more about Plexon’s OmniPlex Technology