Data Acquisition with the OmniPlex System
- High performance data acquisition with the OmniPlex System.
- Powerful Online Sorting and flagship electrophsyiology research system
- Digital inputs for 64 channels and 32 auxiliary analog inputs for non-neural experiment signals.
- OmniPlex software consists of OmniPlex Server, the “software engine” for neural signal processing, and PlexControl, the main user interface that provides data visualization and the user interface.
- Plexon’s most advanced subsytem, the Digital Headstage Processor is for use with digital headstages and enables up to 512 channels of neural recording.
- And what we consider to be of utmost importance is that with Plexon you get a knowledgeable sales team with behavioral research experience, as well as detailed support with your purchases, be it OmniPlex or any one of our other neuroscience research systems