Year after year, Plexon is honored to be recognized locally and nationally as one of the most successful and growing companies in the high technology sector. Although the awards are appreciated, what they represent is more important to Plexon.
Fastest Growing Metroplex High-Tech Companies
The Fastest Growing Metroplex High-Tech Companies Award is the Dallas Business Journal’s recognition of the most successful, high-growth companies in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
- 2013: Celebrating its 30th year in business, Plexon was honored as one of the fastest growing technology companies for 2013 when it achieved what few mature companies could – fast growth after three decades. It is a milestone easily achieved by young companies; but as pioneers in the industry, Plexon demonstrates, yet again, its staying power and resulting success as it continues to forge ahead as an industry leader for years to come.
- 2008: Plexon was pleased to have been recognized once again for its outstanding growth.
- 2006: Plexon’s vision, innovation and customer service continue to position the company as one of the fastest growing in the Metroplex.
- 2005: Plexon is thrilled to once again be chosen among the Dallas/Ft. Worth community as one of most successful high technology companies.
- 2004: Plexon was pleased to be recognized as one of the recipients of this prestigious corporate award in our local peer group.
Tech Titans Fast Tech Award
Since 2001, the Tech Titans Fast Tech Award offered by the Metroplex Technology Business Council (MTBC), the largest technology trade organization in Texas, recognizes the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North Texas.
- 2016: Plexon was recognized as one of the leading technology companies in all of North Texas for the sixth time.
- 2013: Plexon remains one of the leading technology companies in all of North Texas after being recognized for the fifth time as one of the fastest growing technology companies. This year, the Award is applied to three-year growth. This acknowledgement is confirmation that as an industry leader celebrating its 30th year in business, Plexon understands what it takes to stay on top for the long haul.
- 2008: Plexon appreciates the MTBC’s recognition as a local corporate leader for the fourth time, this time again in the five-year growth category.
- 2006: Plexon was recognized yet again as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North Texas, making this the third time to be recognized, and the second time in the five-year growth category.
- 2005: Plexon was recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies for the second time; however, this time Plexon was ranked in the five-year growth category.
- 2004: Plexon was pleased to join the ranks of the fastest growing companies in North Texas, winning recognition in the one-year growth category.
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award
The Technology Fast 500 is the prestigious ranking of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte & Touche, LLP and based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth over five years.
- 2005: For the second year in a row, Plexon earned its place as part of the Technology Fast 500 along with companies such as Go Daddy and Cell Therapeutics. This time, Plexon was ranked 26th in the Science and Technology Instrumentation category with 265% growth.
- 2004: With an amazing 340% growth, Plexon was honored to be recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies alongside Google and WebMD. Plexon ranked 101 in the Life Sciences category shared with biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
Deloitte Texas Crescent Technology Fast 50 Award
The Texas Crescent Technology Fast 50 Award, presented by Deloitte & Touche in association with Haynes and Boone, Merrill Lynch and NASDAQ, ranks technology companies throughout Texas based on revenue growth over five years.
- 2005: For the second year in a row, Plexon was honored to achieve recognition as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the state. Plexon was thrilled to join the ranks with local legends and other 2005 winners such as Advanced Neuromodulation Systems (ANS, now acquired by St. Jude Medical) and Luminex Corporation.
- 2004: Plexon was thrilled to join the Texas Crescent Technology Fast 50 for the first time, sharing recognition with Texas companies such as HRsmart and Encore Medical Corporation.