Behavioral Research with the CinePlex System
- CinePlex Controller: a powerful computer capable of processing large video files while simultaneously running all associated programs including CinePlex Software.
- CinePlex Software: two powerful programs CinePlex Studio and CinePlex Editor that record, track, analyze while enabling you to view and edit synchronized video and neural data files together.
- Cameras: low-noise, standard VGA or high def FireWire cameras or USB Firefly cameras. Capable of supporting from one to four cameras depending on configuration chosen.
- CinePlex Interface Module: provides camera triggers, Nth frame pulses and recording status to external equipment; utilized in stand-alone operation only.
- Accesories: calibration grids, assorted cables, and computer peripherals (monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc).
- Flexibility: the CinePlex System can be configured to meet your research requirements and budget. Much of the functionality is within the software and can be expanded when and if necessary.
- And what we consider to be of utmost importance is that with Plexon you get a knowledgeable sales team with behavioral research experience, as well as detailed support with your purchases, be it CinePlex or any one of our other neuroscience research systems