- CinePlex Controller: a powerful computer capable of processing large video files while simultaneously running all associated programs including CinePlex Software.
- CinePlex Software: two powerful programs CinePlex Studio and CinePlex Editor that record, track, analyze while enabling you to view and edit synchronized video and neural data files together.
- Cameras: low-noise, standard VGA or high def FireWire cameras or USB Firefly cameras. Capable of supporting from one to four cameras depending on configuration chosen.
- CinePlex Interface Module: provides camera triggers, Nth frame pulses and recording status to external equipment; utilized in stand-alone operation only.
- Accesories: calibration grids, assorted cables, and computer peripherals (monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc).
- Flexibility: the CinePlex System can be configured to meet your research requirements and budget. Much of the functionality is within the software and can be expanded when and if necessary.
- And what we consider to be of utmost importance is that with Plexon you get a knowledgeable sales team with behavioral research experience, as well as detailed support with your purchases, be it CinePlex or any one of our other neuroscience research systems
Learn more about Plexon’s CinePlex Technology