7th Annual Plexon Neurophysiology and Behavior Workshop
This workshop is now closed
Thank you to everyone that attended and made this workshop such a success. See what researchers had to say about our 2016 Workshop below!
“I suggest all researchers interested in using the Plexon electrophysiological recording and behavioral systems attend the workshop to become experts in a wide array of sophisticated applications, which will lead to better scientific experiments in their own laboratories.”
“I thought the workshop was fantastic. I’m not sure how the workshop could be better”
“We are in transition from in vitro to in vivo neurophysiology, as a beginner, the workshop was highly informatitve and I got a complete understanding of OmniPlex and CinePlex usage. Also, the NeuroExplorer and Offline Sorter sessions strenghten our knowledge and usage of the complete Plexon system.”
“For me, who has been using Plexon products for a while now, the workshop was very useful to improve our efficiency, learn about new features and have time for detailed on-to-one discusssions with the software developers, who actually really cared about our needs and were very open to requests throughout the workshop. The large number of PCs, hardware and Plexon Staff were highly beneficial for the direct hands-on experience and to address all possible questions.”
- April 11-14, 2016
- The DoubleTree Hotel Campbell Centre
Dallas, Texas, USA
The Workshop format couples researchers from well-respected labs sharing their techniques with formal exercise-based instruction led by Plexon’s technical personnel.
- Neural Data Acquisition Workshop: The OmniPlex® System
- Neural Data Acquisition Workshop: The MAP System
- Integrating Video Tracking with Neural Recording: The CinePlex® System
- Video Tracking and Analysis Workshop: New CineLAB™ System
- Optogenetic Stimulation Workshop: The PlexBright® System
- Rodent & Primate Electrode (with U- & V-Probes) Workshops
- Offline Sorter™ Workshop
- NeuroExplorer® Workshop
- New Product Innovation Discussions
- And anything else new and exciting that is developed between now and then!!
Workshop registration included the following
- At least three full days of instruction and hands-on exercises
- A break-out room for one-on-one coaching
- Welcome reception
- The famed social event (upscale bowling) with dinner and prizes
- Breakfast and lunch for all three days
- Hands-on training from Plexon subject matter experts
- Presentations with tips from respected researchers
- A full binder of exercise materials and supporting documents
- Certificate of Completion
- $150 Gift Certificate for the attendee to use at the 2017 workshop
- $150 Buddy Gift Certificate for the 2017 workshop to be shared with any colleague
- Plexon T-shirt and coffee mug
Same great pricing for four years in a row. Early registration refers to registration and payment received by March 21, 2016.
- Early Registration with the purchase of a system*: $500.00
- Early Registration (without a system purchase): $900.00
- Registration after March 21: $1,100
*A system is defined as an OmniPlex (any channel count), CinePlex, CineLAB or PlexBright (with a 4 Channel Optogenetic Controller with Radiant™ software) system purchase.
Hotel charges are additional to the workshop.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or we can be reached at +1 (214) 369-4957.