6th Annual Neurophysiology & Behavior Workshop
February 23, 2015
DALLAS, TX — (February 23, 2015) – Plexon Inc, the leader in advanced hardware and software solutions for neuroscience and behavioral research, announces the 2015 Plexon Neurophysiology & Behavior Workshop is more than 50% SOLD OUT more than a month and a half before the event.
The Annual Plexon Annual Workshop has become increasingly popular, setting new record approval scores each year with the 2014 attendees yielding an all-time high score of 9.5. To ensure maximum access to equipment, the event is limited to 40 attendees. At this point, there are fewer than 20 seats remaining.
The Workshop is inclusive of three full days of instruction from highly skilled researchers, software developers and other subject matter experts! Participants will benefit for years to come from:
- Three full days of intense instruction with hands-on exercises;
- Presentations and exercise materials to keep as a reference;
- A break-out room for one-on-one coaching with access to all Plexon neural data acquisition system platforms;
- Welcome reception and wildly popular social event;
- Breakfast and lunch for all three days, plus dinner the evening of the social event;
- Certificate of Completion;
- $150 Gift Certificate for the attendee to use at the 2016 Workshop;
- $150 Buddy Gift Certificate for the 2016 Workshop to be shared with any colleague; and
- T-shirt and mug.
Early registration extends through March 31, 2015. Any lab purchasing a Plexon system qualifies for half price registrations for the first Workshop after the purchase. For more information, email email@example.com or visit plexon.com.
About Plexon Inc
Plexon is a pioneer and leading innovator of custom, high performance data acquisition, behavior and analysis solutions specifically designed for scientific research. We collaborate with and supply thousands of customers including the most prestigious neuroscience laboratories around the globe driving new frontiers in areas including basic science, brain-machine interfaces (BMI), neurodegenerative diseases, addictive behaviors and neuroprosthetics. Plexon offers integrated solutions for in vivo neurophysiology, optogenetics and behavioral research — backed by its industry-leading commitment to quality and customer support. plexon.com.