OmniPlex® Electrophysiology Neural Data Acquisition System
Plexon’s flagship neural data acquisition system for program selectable amplification, filtering and spike sorting available in 16 to 512 channel configurations, depending on choice of either DigiAmp™ for use with analog headstages or our newest Digital Headstage Processor (DHP) subsystem utilizing digital headstages.
**OmniPlex Release 16 now available. Learn More about OmniPlex Release 16**
Why OmniPlex over other competitor products?
- High performance data acquisition with the OmniPlex System.
- Powerful Online Sorting and flagship electrophsyiology research system
- Digital inputs for 64 channels and 32 auxiliary analog inputs for non-neural experiment signals.
- OmniPlex software consists of OmniPlex Server, the "software engine" for neural signal processing, and PlexControl, the main user interface that provides data visualization and the user interface.
- Plexon's most advanced subsytem, the Digital Headstage Processor is for use with digital headstages and enables up to 512 channels of neural recording.
- And what we consider to be of utmost importance is that with Plexon you get a knowledgeable sales team with behavioral research experience, as well as detailed support with your purchases, be it OmniPlex or any one of our other neuroscience research systems
Fill out the form below to learn more about how OmniPlex could help you meet your research needs
Looking for support?
Let Plexon’s sales and support team help you find your solution!
This is a twitter feed that shows the latest tweet and it will go right here.