- Job Description
- Seeking a Research Technician to support the Hasselmo lab.
- Manage administrative matters such as animal care and safety inspections.
- Assist in performing experiments using electrophysiological and calcium imaging techniques during performance of behavioral memory and navigation tasks in small animals (rats, mice).
- Construct recording devices and assist with surgical implantation.
- Assist in training of animals and collection and analysis of data.
- Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-1 year of experience required
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University’s response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Position Type
To apply for this job please visit bu.silkroad.com.