Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Work Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: Per NIH Guidelines
FLSA Status: Exempt
Requisition ID: 15617
A Postdoctoral Position in Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Retinal Function, Neurodegeneration and Vivo Gene-Editing is available in The Wensel Laboratory, located in the Verna and Marrs McLean Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Carries out independent research projects on Neurodegeneration and Gene Editng under mentorship of the P.I.
- Plans and conducts experiments, analyzes data, and prepares publications describing results.
- Helps in training and mentoring of lab personnel, including graduate and undergraduate students.
- Maintains good communication with lab leader and members.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Field.
- Demonstrated research productivity through publications
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bcm.edu.