Lab Technician at Hunter College, City University of New York

plexon

Website Hunter College, City University of New York

Lab Technician: The Likhtik Lab is seeking a Lab Technician to study cellular and molecular changes in the brain during learning, and to help run the daily operations of the lab. We are a growing, dynamic, and supportive team at Hunter College (City University of New York) studying neural and glial functions that define cross-regional communication patterns during learning and memory. Under the guidance of the Principal Investigator, the Lab Technician will wear two hats, one in managing day-to-day operations (35%), and the other in research (65%). The ideal candidate is a recent graduate in biology, neuroscience, computer science, biomedical engineering or a related field with a strong interest in neuroscience. The candidate may want to go to graduate school and would use this position as a stepping-stone to a future path. There are many opportunities to contribute to the intellectual environment, to attend seminars, and to present at national meetings.

To apply for this job please visit www.rfcuny.org.